ADA - HITEC Guest Room Set 3CL
#1 selection for Cruise Lines
According to the NCRA (National Court Reporters Association), over 28 million Americans are considered Deaf or Hard of Hearing. Under the Americans with Disabilities Act, hotels and motels are required to provide effective communication methods to ensure their Deaf and Hard of Hearing guests are being properly accommodated. A hotel/cruise lines could offer devices to Deaf and Hard of Hearing guests to ensure they feel comfortable and safe in their rooms.
This Portable “all-in-one” ADA Compliance cases are the most economical solutions for satisfying ADA requirements for hosting Deaf and Hard of Hearing guests. These lightweight and compact Guest Room cases are simple to store and easy to set up, allowing your full compliance for any guest rooms. All case components can be easily installed or removed by hotel personnel in less than 15 minutes!
Call our ADA Solutions Specialist (toll free) at 877-784-1696 for pricing on multiple Guest Room Set 3CL cases, additional or replacement product selections, customized cases and current ADA regulations.
Soft Light-Weight Durable Case – Convenient storage/carrying case. Size: 10” x 10” x 9”.
TTY – A TTY (Teleprinter, also called a teletypewriter) is a special device that lets people who are deaf, hard of hearing, or speech-impaired use the telephone to communicate, by allowing them to type messages back and forth to one another instead of talking and listening. A TTY is required at both ends of the conversation in order to communicate. Size: 10” x 9.5” x 3” Weight: 3.75 lbs. with batteries.
In-Line Telephone Amplifier – Can increase volume 100 times the normal level of the phone. Highlights include tone and volume control, and a “Boost” function. Note: This amplifier is not compatible with Trimline, Cordless or Cell phones. Size: 3.875” x 2.5” x 1.333”.
All-in-One Alert Monitor System (includes one of the following):
- Alarm Clock & Bed Shaker – Clock features a 1.25” LED display, vibrating alert in addition to a very loud audible alarm. Alarm tone and volume can be adjusted. Battery power back-up for a full operation up to 48 hours in the event of power outage. (Battery backup 4 AA NiMH batteries not included). Size 6.5” x 4.5” x 2.25”
- Telephone Signaler – alerts room occupants to incoming telephone calls (from landline telephone, faxes and video phones – RJ11 Interface.)
- Door Knock Alert Signaler – Simply hang on a doorknob. The sensor will pick up vibrations from a knock on the door and noticeably flashing the occupants that someone is at the door. Ideal for bedrooms or hotel rooms and is safe and secure since there is no part visible outside the door. Uses 2AA alkaline batteries (not included) Size: 2.5” x 3.8” x 1”.
- Smoke Detector Alert Signaler – Sensor picks up sound from your existing Smoke Detector and noticeably flashes a light to alert the occupant that fire alarm has been triggered. Uses 2 AA batteries (not included). Size: 2.5” x 3.8” x 1”.
** Additional Accessories for All-in-One Alert Monitor System are sold separately – Portable RX Remote Receiver for second room notification or Lamp Flasher connector – allow you to plug in a lamp as an additional flasher to notify you.
Dual Phone Jack - Allows two phones to operate off of one wall jack. This modular adapter plugs into your standard RJ11 wall jack and lets you hook in a second phone device.
Please note: Some of the items purchased may be substituted with similar models that provide the same compliance in order to get your order processed sooner. All equipment is ADA complaint.
- Batteries not included.
- All equipment designed for 120V usage.
- ADA Equipment is Non-Refundable.
If you are interested in any of our products or would like to discuss a custom order, please feel free to contact us at 877-784-1696.
A $25 shipping/handling charge for ground delivery within the continental U.S. (48 states) will be added per case ordered. Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Canada and International destinations, please call for quote.