The HomeAware Transmitter HA360VPT Remote Phone/Videophone (Optional Accessory) by Sonic Alert
The goal of the phone transmitter is to alert you to any landline phone call, video relay service, or fax that you have coming.
The HomeAware Main Unit comes packaged with a telephone cord enabling the user(s) to receive alerts from landline phone located in close proximity to the main unit. The purpose of the HA360VPT is to alert you to video relay service (VRS), fax, or incoming call from a telephone located in another room.
The remote transmitter is easy to set up. It plugs into an RJ11 telephone jack. An RJ11 telephone jack is a wall phone jack, a pass-through phone jack on a phone or fax machine, or a phone jack provided by VoIP or VRS hardware. Then, you link the remote transmitter to the HomeAware main unit. After it is linked, incoming phone calls will telegraph a signal to the HomeAware main unit will be alerted and scroll a message across the display “PHONE”, “FAX” or “VRS” depending on what type of call activated the transmitter.
HA360VPT Key Features
- Requires the Sonic Alert HomeAware System to operate
- Plugs into any RJ11 phone jack (i.e. wall phone jack, pass-through phone jack on a phone or fax machine, or a phone jack provided by a VoIP or VRS hardware.)
- Uses two #357 silver oxide batteries (included)
- Caller ID displaying name does not apply to VP, only for landline phone
- If you wish to test the telephone transmitter, there is a test button on the product that you can use.
- Color: White
- Weight: 0.18 oz
- One (1) year manufacturer’s warranty