SMPL TV Universal Remote
Simplified TV Remote
The simple act of watching a favorite TV show is often a challenging task. Remotes with too many buttons and small writing only cause frustration.
The smpl TV universal remote eliminates the frustration of your current TV remote(s). Go to your favorite channel with one SIMPLE press.
The simplified TV remote has only the most-used buttons needed to watch television. All buttons are large and easy to see. No more pressing the wrong button or fumbling with multiple remotes. Turn on the entire TV system with the press of one button plus easy access to the #1 favorite channel they love!
Set up is just as easy!
Only Nine Buttons
- Five blue buttons for 5 FAVORITE CHANNELS
- One large, blue (up and down) VOLUME button;
- One large, blue (up and down) CHANNEL button;
- One ON-OFF button
- One MUTE button
Universal Remote - will work with almost any TV, cable box or satellite receiver that uses an IR signal remote control. There are additional programmable options that allow even more simplification of volume and channel controls!
When looking for a remote for you or your loved one here are some features to look for:
- Most seniors only use a few functions of their current remote. So the fewer the buttons, the better.
- Large buttons with large print are generally better. Large, raised, tactile buttons are simpler for many seniors to use. Being able to see the buttons and feel them under their fingers will improve their use of the remote. Big buttons are very important for everyone with arthritis or other weakness in their hands.
- A rounded, chunky remote fits the senior’s hands better. The remote controls that are rounded and thicker will fit frail and weak hands better than thin styled controls.
- The Universal remote should be easy to program with most brands of TV’s, as well as with Cable and Satellite services.
- However, the remote should not be too easy to reprogram – Especially for the people with dementia or Alzheimer’s. The location of the “program” button should not be easily accessed. You don’t want it to be accidentally activated and wipe out the current programming.
The SMPL UNIVERSAL REMOTE OFFERS ALL OF THESE FEATURES. An easy-to-use, stress free TV remote designed specifically for seniors, children and partially sighted.
- Promotes Independent Living
- Lifts self-esteem and reduces caregiver stress.
- Small form factor makes it fit comfortably in the hand.
- Highly Durable - Strong ABS plastic construction.
- Compatible with DTV converter box
- Live Technical Support - Speak to a live person at our support center if you need assistance.
- Uses three AAA batteries (not included)
- Weight: 3.2 oz
- Size: 5-1/2" x 2-1/2" x 1-1/4" (shaped to fit the hand)
- Color: white
- One year Manufacturer’s warranty